This is a full 16 hour course ( 2 days ) running Saturday April 22nd and Sunday April 23rd.
By the end of this course, you will have learned
- A full stone massage history
- Reviewing hydrotherapy and thermotherapy properties and their benefits
- A general full body hot stone routine using basalt or jade stone.
- Safe stone massage application
- How to communicate with clients during stone massage sessions
- Stone massage body mechanics
- A planning guide to incorporate stonework into your current massage routine
- Stone massage effects on the fascial and lymph systems
- Treating trigger points with stones
- How to open lymphatic vessels and synchronize stone strokes to improve edema
- Enhancing stone massage through olfaction