Should I do social media on my own or get some help?
Is social media really necessary for massage therapists?
I don't know if I have the time or creativity, where can I get some inspiration?
If you've ever asked yourself one of these questions, this course is for you.
There's a whole realm to know about social media, so much so, that people are making social media their careers. This 1 hour course will break it down quickly and conveniently in bite size lesson plans to cover how to get started, understand different platforms, and how to stay organized.
Each lesson is easy to read through and by the end of the course you will have a full booklet of downloads that you can use as a constant resource.
What you'll get:
- 10 straight and to the point lessons
- 7 downloads to go with the lessons, including an 11 page workbook to build unique social media ideas
- The Pros and Cons of different social media platforms
- Statistics about platforms and who uses each kind
- If paying for ads or social media marketers are worth the investment
- Quick content ideas & creating an easy schedule to follow
- Ways to interact with followers
- How to set social media goals that are attainable, engaging, and relevant
- Questions to ask a social media agency before you hire them
- Best way to utilize hashtags and what to avoid
A course certificate is available for download after the course has been completed.
5 NHPC Credits
CRMTA, MTAA, and CMMOTA credits pending